The FMWRC mission is to create and maintain "FIRST CHOICE" MWR products and services for America's Army, essential to a ready, self-reliant force.
Learn more about this agency
Located in the heart of the Pacific Northwest's Puget Sound region, Joint Base Lewis-McChord (JBLM) is the Defense Department's premiere military installation in the northwest and is the most requested duty station in the Army. Fort Lewis, named after Meriwether Lewis of the Lewis and Clark expedition, is one of the largest and most modern military reservations in the United States and consists of 87,000 acres of prairie land cut from the glacier-flattened Nisqually Plain.
Accept this challenge and become an important team member of the Business Operations Division located on JBLM. This position is with various facilities on Joint Base Lewis-McChord. Flexible/Intermittent employees serve in a continuing position on a scheduled or as-needed basis while regular positions are scheduled with benefits. Apply today and become a member of the premiere Business Operations Division of JBLM!
A Business Operations Division Recruitment Fair will be held at the Eagle's Pride Golf Course on May 30, 2018. Eagle's Pride is located off Exit 116 near JBLM. The day schedule is as follows: 8-10am accepting applications, 10am-noon management will conduct on-the-spot interviews of qualified applicants, noon-3pm tentative job offers and fingerprinting. If you attend, please bring at least two (2) copies of your resume and at least six (6) references not related to you.
The Area of Consideration for this vacancy announcement is the JBLM local commuting area. (Military Spouse Preference (MSP) and Involuntarily Separated Military Preference (ISMP) Preference eligible candidates are included in the area of consideration.)
- Operates a full-service bar, mixing and serving the full range of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages. Assists customers by discussing beverages available, their contents and mixing special drinks according to customer direction.
- Records sales, makes change and prepares charge slips. Keeps bar, utensils, equipment and work area clean and sanitary.
- Keeps records of quantities dispensed and submits requirement for re-stocking to supervisor.
- Receives and checks quantity and description of stock. Provide work direction for other employees in the bar area.
- Uses tact and courtesy to deny further sales to persons whose conduct has become unruly or who appear to be intoxicated. Performs other duties as assigned.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.