Earth Day is every day at EPA! At EPA, you can protect human health and the environment of all Americans, and you’ll discover that EPA is one great place to work! We offer great benefits and work flexibilities, and our diverse workforce connects to more than just a career--we share a common passion to promote a cleaner, healthier environment.
Learn more about this agency
This position is located in the Office of Research and Development, National Risk Management Research Laboratory, Laboratory Support and Accountability Staff, in Cincinnati, OH.
For more information on this office, visit their website: http://www2.epa.gov/aboutepa/about-office-research-and-development-ord
- As the technical expert in environmental compliance, manage all regulated or special waste activities for the EPA-Cincinnati.
- Support the EPA Office of Research and Development environmental management operations nationwide.
- Prepare and issue reports, maintain current training, and act as the point of contact for inspections.
- Conduct classes for EPA-Cincinnati personnel on environmental regulations.
- Serve as a Contracting Officer Representative.
You will spend less than 25% of your work time on contracts.
Who May Apply
This job is open to…
Current permanent EPA internal employees in the Office of Research and Development, National Risk Management Research Laboratory with competitive status and CTAP eligibles.
Questions? This job is open to 2 groups.