BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES:
As the Branch Manager, the incumbent is responsible for performing the following duties:
- Supervises and provides direction to the staff in the Information Center, Mail Operations, Inventory Records Management, Inventory Supply Management, Moves and Set-ups, Help Desk Call Center, Warehouse Operations, and Graphics and Reproduction.
- Oversees the management of the Courts’ vehicle fleet operations to include the planning and coordination of quality inspections, title and registration, routine maintenance, repairs and emergency services and uses fleet management software to track and monitor the various aspects of fleet and driver operations.
- Plans work schedules and assignments. Oversees attendance and leave requests.
- Resolves employee complaints, implements limited disciplinary actions and recommends more severe disciplinary actions to the Administrative Officer.
- Directs on-the-job and cross training for employees and drafts the performance plans and prepares the formal evaluation of employee performance.
- Initiates a wide range of procurement actions and serves as the Contracting Officer’s Technical Representative (COTR) for a number of supply, inventory, and service contracts.
- Develops policies and procedures and other written communication for the branch and coordinates the flow of information between Divisions.
- Prepares the Branch’s operating budget for inclusion in the division’s annual budget requests.
- Determines best practices, business processes for efficient and effective customer service.
- Provides oversight of branch staffing and logistics to ensure effective operations and a safe work environment.