If you want to do interesting and challenging work and to make a contribution to national defense, DISA is a great place for you.
Learn more about this agency
DISA provides secure and reliable communications and computing support that enable the President and our military forces to communicate globally through voice, video, and data transmission. DISA is a leader within the Federal Government in implementing "people programs" and offers a broad range of quality-of-life and training programs. Go to www.disa.mil for more information.
- Provide senior staff leadership in performance proposal cost and price analysis for information technology acquisitions accomplished by Defense Information Technology Contracting Organization (DITCO).
- Determine fairness and reasonableness of contractor proposals in accordance with all applicable regulation and laws.
- Recommend reductions in rates and charges and/or price reductions by vendor when justified by the circumstances.
- Support analysis by development of spreadsheet and graphic materials using capabilities of in-house information processing network and commercially available software applications such as Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Access.
- Analyze and evaluates contractor cost and financial data contained in various types of proposed contracts.
- Develop and/or review complex contractual pricing arrangement and incentives characterized by multiple incentives requiring sophisticated contracting techniques, sharing arrangements such as cost plus incentive fees or fixed price incentive fees.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Who May Apply
This job is open to…
Current or Former Permanent Federal Employees, 30% or More Disabled Veterans, Veterans Employment Opportunities Act (VEOA) eligibles, Schedule A eligibles, Military Spouses Preference eligibles in the local area, Peace Corps eligibles, and other individuals eligible under Special Appointment Authorities
Questions? This job is open to 5 groups.