As a Customer Support Specialist at the, GS-0301-09 level, you will be part of the Center for Leadership Development (CLD). If selected, you will plan, organize, implement and evaluate logistics in support of CLD operations; make ongoing analyses to identify and resolve problems in workflow and administration that may affect participants and CLD operations; and ensure essential administrative work of the CLD conforms to appropriate policies and procedures.
Learn more about this agency
Typical work assignments may include under supervision:
- Implementing customer service standards, guidelines, procedures and systems to ensure high quality seminar experiences for participants.
- Independently receiving, analyzing, planning and scheduling supporting logistics requirements to meet customer needs for seminar offerings.
- Conducting and monitoring sales functions for seminars in advance to seminar offering and assigned seminar offerings
- Conducting fact finding analyses and making recommendations about resources, methods, environmental factors, program management or other factors.
- Maintaining records for program outlines, agreements, contracts, participant materials, proposals, seminar sales, memoranda, correspondence, etc.; ensuring the availability of information and archiving or disposing of records as appropriate in accordance with directives.
- Using computers and word processing programs, spreadsheets, databases and graphics to develop agendas, speaker, participant, and sales information.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.