Fort Drum's Family and Morale, Welfare and Recreation Division is a comprehensive network of quality support and leisure services that enhances the lives of Soldiers, Civilians, Families, military retirees and other eligible participants. The their vision is to be the driving force for programs and services that provide the foundation for the Army's home by increasing Soldier and Family resiliency, restoring balance, enhancing recruitment, readiness and retention for Soldiers and Families.
Learn more about this agency
- Serves as a Guitar, Piano, and Voice Instructor in a Child and Youth Services Instructional Program
- Provides individual and/or group lessons to participants
- Tracks participant's accomplishments, long and short term goals, effort, and evaluations as appropriate for age and type of instruction
- Provides care, oversight, and accountability for program participants in compliance with DoD, Army and local policies, guidance, and standards
- Participates in conferences with parents, program staff, and school representatives