This is a Washington Army National Guard Title 32 Excepted Service Bargaining Unit Technician position:
Learn more about this agency
ELECTRONICS EQUIPMENT REPAIR INSPECTOR
Location: CSMS, Camp Murray, WA
Appointment Type: Permanent
Advertised as: ENLISTED/WARRANT OFFICER
This announcement may be used to fill one or more vacancies.
A ELECTRONICS EQUIPMENT REPAIR INSPECTOR, WG-2604-12:
- Uses a wide variety of inspection techniques to inspect standard electronic systems such as radar, radio communications receivers, and transmitters (single band, UHF and VHF), mobile subscriber equipment (MSE), missile guidance systems, laser range finders, and electronic fire control systems.
- Conducts inspections, diagnoses nature and extent of equipment malfunction, and as required, performs required maintenance to restore to a serviceable condition various types of tactical computers, radio sets, etc.
- Inspects equipment to determine repairs needed.
- Inspects the full range of equipment as described above at remote worksites in support of field organizations, field units during field exercise training periods, or before major pieces of equipment are sent for repair to a supporting maintenance facility.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
* The above duty description doesn't contain all details of the official position description. A copy of the entire position description can be found on FASCLASS by searching the position description (PD# D1207000). https://acpol2.army.mil/fasclass/search_fs/search_fasclass.asp
Occasional travel - as required for job training or mission requirements.