Open & closing dates
Opening and closing dates
07/12/2018 to 08/12/2018
$28.37 to $33.16 per hour
Pay scale & grade
Permanent - Excepted Service
1 vacancy in the following location:
This job is open to
Clarification from the agency
Area 1: In-Service Permanent Washington Army National Guard Technicians, Area 3: In-State Washington Army National Guard Drilling Members.
This is a Washington Army National Guard Title 32 Excepted Service Bargaining Unit Technician position:
Learn more about this agency
Location: UTES, Camp Murray, WA
Appointment Type: Permanent
Advertised as: ENLISTED/WARRANT OFFICER
This announcement may be used to fill one or more vacancies.
A ELECTRONICS MECHANIC, WG-2604-10:
- Performs troubleshooting and routine repairs on individual components and moderately complex systems of launch pod/containers (LP/C), trainer rocket simulator modules, Missiles/Launchers Pod Assemblies (M/LPA), trainer missile simulator modules, and various like items.
- Performs functional tests, analyzes performance and malfunctions, removes, installs, tests, maintains, modifies, performs alignments and troubleshoots the electronic, electrical, modules, and interconnecting cables of a variety of combat and tactical, and communication equipment.
- Performs field and limited sustainment maintenance to include installation, routine maintenance, repair, and overhaul of fixed and mobile operational communication and electronics systems, e.g., shelter mounted AM radio and teletype systems, shelter mounted single side band radio and teletype systems, shelter mounted radio relay and terminal systems, other moderately complex systems, peripheral equipment, and related test equipment, and Modification Table Of Equipment (MTOE) authorized automation equipment.
- Uses various types of test equipment to include systems test sets and stands such as AN/GRM-122s, frequency meters, standing wave indicators, oscillators, ohmmeters, voltmeters, resistance bridges, and signal generators to localize trouble by component unit, by circuit within a component, and by element of a circuit.
- Performs administrative functions in establishing and maintaining maintenance records on equipment maintained or repaired.
- May conduct or be involved in a Maintenance Assistance and Instruction Team (MAIT) or act as an inspector on a Command Maintenance Evaluation Team (COMET) on electronic, automation, communication, and equipment.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
* The above duty description doesn't contain all details of the official position description. A copy of the entire position description can be found on FASCLASS by searching the position description (PD# D1204000). https://acpol2.army.mil/fasclass/search_fs/search_fasclass.asp
Occasional travel - as required for job training or mission requirements.
How to Apply
Fair & Transparent