About the Position:
Learn more about this agency
These announcements are for deployment tours varying length with 6 months, 9 months or 1 year being the most often used.
If you are current Army employee, this will be temporary reassignment, promotion or change to lower grade.
If you are Army employee who does NOT have current competitive status return placement to your permanent position cannot be guaranteed upon the end of your deployment tour. USACE will not be responsible for placement once your deployment tour ends.
- The incumbent is responsible for managing the efficient and effective coordination and accomplishment of the planning, coping development, design, construction, and direction for major projects.
- Coordinates the planning, design, cost engineering, construction, and environmental considerations, etc. for engineering projects of considerable scope and complexity.
- Controls project milestones and budgets from planning through construction and initial operations.
- Negotiates and integrates all functions (i.e., planning, design, cost engineering, construction, real estate, contracting, etc.) in support of assigned projects into comprehensive management plans.
- Reviews project progress, measuring performance and taking necessary corrective actions to maintain agreed upon schedule and cost.
- Assures early identification of sponsor/customer problems or issues and facilitates the resolution of identified problems or issues in the most appropriate manner.