The selectee for this position will serve as an EQUIPMENT SPECIALIST (ELECTRONICS) in the Operations Department of STRIKE FIGHTER WING PACIFIC STAFF, NAS Lemoore, CA
Learn more about this agency
The successful selectee will perform the following duties:
- Provide technical assistance during Government testing and evaluation of new or modified training devices.
- Perform Contracting Officer's Representative (COR), Quality Assurance (QA), and Fleet Project Team duties related to training devices.
- Evaluate equipment repairs, maintenance techniques and equipment operation.
- Monitor maintenance reports, utilization reports, training device status reports, and maintenance data analysis summaries.
- Coordinate with user activities concerning the development validity and application of Training Device Partial Mission Capability (PMC) Matrices.
- Represent the Contracting Officer to settle disputes between the contractor and user activities regarding contractor performance.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.