This position is located in the Facilities and Security Office, AO Administrative Services Division, Facilities and Property Management Branch. The Facilities and Property Management Branch (FPMB) is responsible for overseeing building management services, non-information technology property management, space management, tenant alterations, building infrastructure projects and repairs, and associated financial management.
Learn more about this agency
- Assisting the branch chief in the administration of architecture and engineering activities (programming, construction documents, cost estimates, and construction administration);
- Developing preliminary fiscal year project lists.
- Supporting AO management to prioritize projects, propose changes in scope of work, and resolve any issues;
- Developing project plans and schedules for infrastructure projects and providing advice to management;
- Monitoring all assigned projects for timeliness, budget, schedule, and compliance to requirements;
- Coordinating space planning and tenant alterations projects regarding infrastructure components to ensure that necessary planning and implementation are completed;
- Communicating with tenants regarding project status;
- Preparing back-up documentation for project contract modifications, and monitoring contract obligations and funds;
- Ensuring projects and services are in compliance with Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR);
- Maintaining administration records and confirming the contractor is meeting contract terms and conditions; and
- Monitoring and evaluating the Facilities Management Services contractor's performance.