About the Position:
Learn more about this agency
If you are current Army employee, this will be temporary reassignment, promotion or change to lower grade.
If you are Army employee who does NOT have current competitive status USACE will not be responsible for placement once your deployment tour ends.
- Serve as Facility Manager and Logistics Management Specialist for the Afghanistan Transatlantic Division (TAA).
- Point of contact for all building maintenance, renovation, and repairs and also serve as the Contracting Officers Representative for the Division Headquarters Life Support Contract.
- Provide management advisory services and planning assistance to tenant elements of a multi-national workforce.
- Assess operational and installation costs versus improved service, and balance cost factors between preventive maintenance and major maintenance.
- Prepare scopes, descriptions, and justifications for facility modifications.
- Determine operating and maintenance requirements, forecast resource requirements, accomplishes programs, and evaluates program effectiveness.
- Analyze long-range needs and addresses complex problems due to prior construction and renovation.
- Interpret policies, regulations and directives from higher headquarters for established District objectives.