The FMWRC mission is to create and maintain "FIRST CHOICE" MWR products and services for America's Army, essential to a ready, self-reliant force.
Learn more about this agency
Located in the heart of the Pacific Northwest's Puget Sound region, Joint Base Lewis-McChord (JBLM) is the Defense Department's premiere military installation in the northwest and is the most requested duty station in the Army. Fort Lewis, named after Meriwether Lewis of the Lewis and Clark expedition, is one of the largest and most modern military reservations in the United States and consists of 87,000 acres of prairie land cut from the glacier-flattened Nisqually Plain.
Accept this challenge and become an important team member of the Business Operations Division located on JBLM. This position is with various facilities on Joint Base Lewis-McChord. Flexible/Intermittent employees serve in a continuing position on a scheduled or as-needed basis while regular positions are scheduled with benefits. Apply today and become a member of the premiere Business Operations Division of JBLM!
A Business Operations Division Recruitment Fair will be held at the Eagle's Pride Golf Course on May 30, 2018. Eagle's Pride is located off Exit 116 near JBLM. The day schedule is as follows: 8:00am to 10:00am accepting applications, 10:00am to noon management will conduct on-the-spot interviews of qualified applicants, noon to 3:00pm tentative job offers and fingerprinting. If you attend, please bring at least two (2) copies of your resume and at least six (6) references not related to you.
The Area of Consideration for this vacancy announcement is the JBLM local commuting area. (Military Spouse Preference (MSP) and Involuntarily Separated Military Preference (ISMP) Preference eligible candidates are included in the area of consideration.)
- Collects sales slips, total sales on cash register, accepts payment from patrons and makes change as necessary.
- Maintains related cash records. Keeps work area clean and orderly. Sets up food service counters and steam tables with hot and cold foods and beverages.
- Prepares coffee and hot water for tea, fills beverage dispensers with juices and soft drinks.
- Sets tables, seats guests, records guests' selections and turns in orders to the kitchen.
- Serves food, alcoholic and nonalcoholic beverages.
- Presents bill and receives payment. Cleans tables and immediate area.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.