This position is located within the McAlester Army Ammunition Plant (MCAAP), Depot Operations in McAlester Oklahoma. Our operating hours are from 6:00 a.m. until 4:30 p.m. Monday through Thursday. The mission of MCAAP is to produce and renovate quality conventional missile ammunition and ammunition related components, perform engineering and product assurance in support of production, and receive, store, ship, demilitarize and dispose of conventional and missile ammunition and related items.
Learn more about this agency
- Responsible for ammunition management, logistics data management, and a variety of technical studies.
- Applies a thorough knowledge of the various supply, inventory, and accountability functions, systems management functions, and utilizing supply related knowledge for Class V Ammo for related inventory program.
- Approve recommendations made by users and/or lower level inventory management employees to increase stock levels for components or subassemblies, authorize significant changes in expenditure and stocking levels based on order and usage records.
- Examines recurring patterns and expanding trends of stock discrepancies and monitors
correction of records and adjustments of stock balances.
- Participates in review of supply programs to determine overall effectiveness and compliance
with applicable laws, regulations, agreements and policies.