This position is located at the Kayenta Service Unit, Division of Quality Management, Kayenta, Az. Incumbent reports to the Director of Quality Management.
Learn more about this agency
The IHS is required by law to give absolute preference to qualified applicants who meet the Secretary of the Interior's definition of Indian for appointment to vacancies within the IHS in accordance with established IHS policy as outlined in the Indian Health Manual Part 7, Chapter 3. The IHS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Exercises oversight responsibility for the Service Unit's global compliance and integrity program
- Recommends Compliance Program revisions to meet changes in the organization's needs and business and regulatory environment
- Provides compliance information to help improve decision making, quality, and reduce its vulnerability to fraud, waste, and abuse
- Researches and assists in applying regulatory compliance requirements
- Works closely with legal counsel
- Conducts investigations of alleged violations of law, standards of conduct, or any other system policies and procedures
- Serves as the chairperson of the compliance committee
- Conducts training to new and existing employees
- Conducts periodic review
- Coordinates audits
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.