THIS IS A NATIONAL GUARD TITLE 32 EXCEPTED SERVICE POSITION.
This National Guard position is for a GS-04/05/06 HUMAN RESOURCES ASSISTANT (MILITARY), Position Description Number D1100000 in SPMD 3740 and is part of the MO HHD 1107th Aviation Group.
APPOINTMENT FACTORS: This is a Permanent Excepted Service position. This is a bargaining unit position.
Learn more about this agency
WHO MAY APPLY: All qualified Missouri traditional guard members and those eligible for enlistment, appointment or transfer into the Missouri Army National Guard.
- Responsible for military personnel and administrative work for the unit.
- Provides regulatory information and completes documentation required for actions such as fraudulent enlistment, involuntary order to active duty, conviction of military personnel by civilian authority, State Military Code violations, etc.
- Functions as the primary source of guidance and assistance to the unit commander and other members of the unit on military personnel matters, including application of rules, regulations, and procedures.
- Initiates and/or completes personnel actions for the unit such as appointment packages, new member personnel in-processing, discharges, promotions, reductions, MOS assignments, and transfers.
- Compiles documents necessary for processing of formal and in-formal line of duty determinations.
- Prepares and submits payrolls for inactive and active duty training including uniform allowances, supplemental and incapacitation payrolls.
- Researches and corrects pay discrepancies.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.