About the Position:
Learn more about this agency
Civilian employees serve a vital role in supporting the Army mission. They provide the skills that are not readily available in the military, but crucial to support military operations. The Army integrates the talents and skills of its military and civilian members to form a Total Army..
This position will be filled on a permanent basis.
- Review plans and specifications to identify conflicts.
- Evaluate contractor change requests and negotiate contract modifications
- Exercise judgement in decisions that ofter require considerable amounts of interpretation in regards to regulations.
- Act as primary staff advisor to the Resident Engineer on assigned projects.
- Perform and direct inspections of construction operations.
- Recommend work assignments for USACE quality assurance personnel.
25% or less - You may be expected to travel for this position.