Join Team DCMA -- Challenge yourself!
The Defense Contract Management Agency serves as the independent eyes and ears of Department of Defense (DoD) and it partners, delivering actionable acquisition insight from the factory floor to the front line around the world. We are an independent combat support agency within the DoD. We are the Department's contract manager, responsible for ensuring Federal acquisition programs, supplies, and services are delivered on time, within cost and meet performance requirements.
Defense Contract Management Agency's webpage
Who May Apply:
- All U.S. Citizens and Nationals with allegiance to the United States
Interagency Career Transition Assistance Plan (ICTAP) eligible
- Serves as the DCMA 360 Site Administrator; responsible for the implementation and maintenance of SharePoint.
- Provides comprehensive Onboarding support in SharePoint to provide hands on Onboarding sessions to varying audience types.
- Assists each Contract Management Office (CMO) function group with establishing metadata standards, site and data analysis, clean-up, and migration planning, conducting initial site set-up/configuration and continuing maintenance of CMO and functional team web pages.
- Ensures security and confidentiality of electronic records and files including analyzing and reporting on SharePoint metrics.
- Implements the Integrated Workload Management System within assigned CMO, develops local business process with workflows, customized lists, and/or document libraries.
- Performs file and data maintenance through evaluation of file storage needs to ensure accessibility and search ability of CMO enterprise documents.
- Develops methods for automating business and administrative processes by considering interrelationships of datasets and meaningful reporting.
- Recognizes, diagnoses, and acts on user problems and/or resolves problems in coordination with the DCMAIT system administrators.
- Responsible for performing quality control functions on CMO databases; analyzes data, evaluates quality, identifies errors and trends; develops plans for error correction and reversal of negative trends in data quality.
- Occasional Travel
- Business Travel required 15% of the time.