NOTE TO APPLICANTS:
Please include name and contact information for at least two (2) professional references in your resume and/or DA Form 3433 application when applying for jobs.
The DFMWR mission is to create and maintain "FIRST CHOICE" DFMWR products and services for America's Army, essential to a ready, self-reliant force.
This is a REGULAR PART-TIME (RPT) position. Workweek is from 20-39 hours. The minimum workweek for RPT employees is 20 hours. RPT employees ARE eligible to participate in Health and Life Insurance Programs and in Retirement and 401(K) Savings Plan.
For instructions regarding submission of your application for Nonappropriated Fund (NAF) vacancy announcements, please review the "How to Apply" section of this announcement.
- Provide oversight and management of the marketing office and staff.
- Promote and market services that support strategic business initiatives.
- Implement promotions and marketing campaigns that support offered programs, services, facilities, and activities.
- Market events and promotions are developed and approved by higher level management.
- Assist with evaluations and provides feedback in business revenue meetings.
- Develop plans that will meet client objectives.
- Maintain effective communication for coordination purposes.
- Manage all aspects of the event/promotion including: planning, budgets, execution, and after-action reports.
- Determine what products and services should be offered and recommend promotional strategies.
- Evaluate strengths and weaknesses of programs.
- Determine optimum marketing mix to achieve objectives.
- May supervise subordinate personnel.