The Area of Consideration for this vacancy announcement is US Citizens & Non-Citizens living in the commuting area or willing to move to commuting area on your own expense and military Spouse moving into the area within 30 days.
Learn more about this agency
This position is located at NAF Support Services Division, Fort McCoy WI
To better expedite the hiring process, we recommend including full contact information (name, address, phone number, email, etc.) for professional and personal references on your resume.
- Prepares and accepts property turns ins. Uses computer for processing and inventory. Schedules appointment, tags turn in items sends form to appropriate office.
- Takes items to disposal or recycling center.
- Delivers and picks up various items to the FMWR activities.
- Moves furniture/equipment such as restaurant equipment, fitness equipment, furniture, desks, tables, etc.
- Helps deliver and pick up equipment for special events such as CYS events, wellness fair and concert.
- Locates new equipment, tags and provides serial numbers to the property book office.
- Operates and maintains motor vehicles and forklift, also responsible to transport the forklift for annual inspections and repairs.
- Loads and unloads merchandise and cargo from vehicles.
- Oversees supply management, serve as the point of contact for the Command Supply Discipline Program (CSDP).
- Performs duties of Fire Marshal or Alternate Fire Marshal for assigned buildings.
- Building Safety Officer.
- Sets up NAF Property sale.
- Responsible for minor snow removal, as necessary.
- For additional position information see FASCLASS PD#AM016 at https://acpol2.army.mil/fasclass/search_fs/search_naf_output.asp?fcp=zutpk3eFRt2fkpzbzq9hnGqDVpmZlIuYkqRU