The Navy and Marine Corps team offers innovative, exciting and meaningful work linking military and civilian talents to achieve our mission and safeguard our freedoms. Department of the Navy provides competitive salaries, comprehensive benefits, and extensive professional development and training. From pipefitters to accountants, scientists to engineers, doctors to nurses-the careers and opportunities to make a difference are endless. Civilian careers-where purpose and patriotism unite!
This position is located in
the Transportation Branch, Facilities Support Division, Facilities Department,
Navy Region Northwest and is the first full level supervisor over a group of
WG-06 and WG-07 Motor Vehicle Operators who transports personnel and equipment
both within and outside of Naval Station Bremerton. The incumbent will also serve as a back-up
- Establishing deadlines, priorities and determining the manpower needed to accomplish specific projects.
- Providing guidance and advice to subordinates when problems arise.
- Coordinate supporting work functions controlled by other organizations supervisors.
- Instructs subordinates in the proper methods of equipment operation and safety.
- Occasional Travel
- Travel is dependent upon position description and availability of funding.