THIS IS A NATIONAL GUARD TITLE 32 EXCEPTED SERVICE POSITION.
Learn more about this agency
This position is part of the 136th Airlift Wing, and is located on NAS Fort Worth JRB, Texas. Its purpose is to operate and perform operator maintenance on one or more motor vehicles to transport personnel, supplies, materials or equipment.
Texas National Guard Job Opportunities
As a MOTOR VEHICLE OPERATOR (Title 32) with the Texas Air National Guard, your duties will include, but will not be limited to:
- Operates primarily straight-in-line trucks which typically have an approximate gross vehicle weight (GVW) of more than 32,000 pounds and/or truck tractors with semitrailers or full trailers to transport personnel or pick up and deliver supplies, materials or equipment.
- Ensures shipping and accounting documents are with the shipment and reflect actual condition, quantities and type of material.
- May perform warehouse work to include issuing receiving and inventorying equipment, supplies and materials; loading and unloading of trucks; storing and pulling warehouse stock; packing and unpacking material; and repairing or replacing items on equipment.
- May perform a variety of extensive servicing and light maintenance work on assigned vehicles. May assist in dispatching vehicles or in the issuance of forms, credit cards or military driver's licenses.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
The full Position Description (PD) can be found at the following link: