Civilian employees serve a vital role in supporting the Army mission. They provide the skills that are not readily available in the military, but crucial to support military operations. The Army integrates the talents and skills of its military and civilian members to form a Total Army.
About the Position:
A recruitment or relocation bonus may be authorized.
This position is located in the Behavioral Health Division located at Kenner Army Health Clinic in Fort Lee, VA.
Richmond is a flourishing cultural community enhanced by first-class museums and universities, its own symphony, professional ballet and opera, and numerous theater companies and art galleries. The region offers easy access to the ocean, mountains, and D.C. Residents enjoy trendy boutiques and restaurants, numerous sports and entertainment attractions, historic landmarks, and one of the nation's largest river park systems. The city is consistently rated among the Best Places to Live in America.
Who May Apply: U.S. Citizens
As a Nurse (Psychiatric/Advanced Practice Registered Nurse Practitioner), you will:
- Utilize professional psychiatric assessment skills in working with patients and their families to assess their needs.
- Formulate diagnostic impressions and treatment plans and recommendations.
- Prescribe appropriate psychotropic medications when indicated.
- Refer patients to health professionals in other fields.
- Occasional Travel
- Up to 5% Business Travel Required.