AF expeditionary civilian deployments span numerous job series and grades. Requirements do not require OPM qualfication standards this allows maximum flexibility in sourcing qualified volunteers. The AF expeditionary team may contact volunteers to determine if they are interested in deploying in a different job series. Deployment sourcing actions are voluntary, so the volunteer will have the opportunity to accept or decline (without penalty) the deployment opportunity.
Learn more about this agency
- Comprehend concepts, principles, procedures, regulations, laws, and instructions applicable to the career field.
- Demonstrate via resume the qualifications, professional certifications, etc required to support the deployment duties.
- Your normal work schedule is Sunday through Thursday; you will be working 10-hour days 6-1/2 to 7 days per week.
- You will hold and maintain a minimum SECRET security clearance for the position.
- You will be designated as Emergency-Essential (E-E) throughout the duration of your deployment.
- You will have demonstrated communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to be successful working independently or within a team.
- You will be self-motivated, expected to receive and complete work assignments without further prompting.
- You will be expected to follow a checklist of pre-deployment tasks, to include online training, administrative tasks, and medical screenings.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.