This Continuous Open Announcement (COA) for Pharmacist allows acceptance of applications throughout the year with eligible applicants being placed on the COA register and referred for consideration when vacancies occur. Your application will expire after 3 months. Thereafter, you must reapply in order to be considered.
Learn more about this agency
This position serves as a Pharmacist within one of the Indian Health Service Health Centers or Hospitals throughout Oklahoma and Kansas. Hospitals are located in Claremore, OK and Lawton, OK. Full services are available at both the hospitals including general medicine and surgery, pediatrics, and outpatient services. Health Centers located throughout the Area provide ambulatory care services.
- Performs a variety of complex functions in the pharmacy area of clinical pharmacy and pharmacotherapy
- Develops, plans, organizes, implements, maintains and performs annual outcome measurements of all pharmacy based clinical services
- Develops patient education programs to promote safe and effective use of medications
- Provides drug information to patients and providers
- Presents outcome data at local and national meetings
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.