If you want to do interesting and challenging work and to make a contribution to national defense, DISA is a great place for you.
Learn more about this agency
DISA provides secure and reliable communications and computing support that enable the President and our military forces to communicate globally through voice, video, and data transmission. DISA is a leader within the Federal Government in implementing "people programs" and offers a broad range of quality-of-life and training programs.
- Applying evaluative techniques to study efficiency and effectiveness of program operations
- Conducting detailed analyses of complex functions and work processes of the program, such as developing cost benefit analyses
- Performing analysis of long-range data and analyzing project plans, resource expenditures, and risk assessment data
- Developing and establishing the framework for implementing the long-range plan, Future Years Corporate Plan data sheets
- Participating in special studies and working group meetings with program managers, planners, and key officials
- Monitoring program status and providing status information to higher management
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.