The Program Analyst position is located in the Office of Federal/State Partnership within NEH. The Office of Federal/State Partnership serves as the liaison between NEH and the nationwide network of 56 humanities councils. The incumbent will be primarily responsible for managing the online application and reporting processes, including the collection, analysis, and presentation of data resulting from evaluation of a wide variety of state council activities.
Learn more about this agency
- Manage the internal NEH clearance of application and guidelines.
- provide technical assistance to the councils related to the submission of applications and compliance data.
- Synthesize, analyzing, and visualizing data.
- Develop reports and presentations for a variety of audiences, including NEH senior staff, the Chairman's Office, and the National Council on the Humanities.
- Conduct research projects, as needed.
- Prepare informational materials and reports, including for other NEH Divisions and Offices.
- Present at a variety of meetings, both internal and external.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.