About the Agency
Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences (USUHS) is the nation?s fully accredited federal school of medicine and graduate school of nursing. Its education, research and consultation programs are unique, related directly to military medicine, tropical diseases, disaster medicine, military medical readiness and adaptation to extreme environments. We prepare outstanding scientists and health care practitioners for careers in service to the nation.
The selectee for this position will serve as a PROGRAM SUPPORT ASSISTANT in the UNIFORMED SERVICES OF THE HEALTH SCIENCES, DEPARTMENT OF MEDICAL AND CLINICAL PSYCHOLOGY.
The successful selectee will perform the following duties:
- Prepare teaching materials for students, lecture notes, course descriptions, course schedules, examinations, and related materials.
- Ensure that examination are developed, reproduced and stored in secured location.
- Type a variety of documents using a computer to include transcripts, lecture notes, or articles.
- Prepare financial reports for personnel costs, travel, service, or procurement requirements.
- Arrange for conferences,including matters such as location, schedules, agendas, attendance lists and availability of audio-visual equipment.
- Occasional Travel
- Travel is dependent upon position description and availability of funding.