This position is a Nonappropriated Fund (NAF) Recreation Aid, NF-0189-01 position with DLA Installation Operations Susquehanna Fitness Center, in the Family and Morale, Welfare, and Recreation (MWR) Division.
Learn more about this agency
This position is a Flexible (Flex) position. You may be regularly scheduled or scheduled on an as needed basis, but there are no guaranteed hours. Flex employees are not entitled to leave or benefits.
This is an Open Continuous/Standing Register job opportunity announcement. This announcement will be used to fill vacancies as they become available. The first cut-off date is 16 March 2018. All qualified applicants who will submit their application packet by this date will be referred first to the Selecting Official. After 16 March 2018, applicants will be referred according to the date the application packet has been received. The closing date of this job opportunity announcement is .
This position is a non-bargaining unit position.
This position does not provide moving expenses/PCS costs.
The hiring manager may make selections from this referral certificate for up to 60 days after the closing date if additional vacancies become available.
As a(n) Recreation Aid, NF-0189-01 , the incumbents is responsible for:
· Issuing tools, equipment and games to authorized customers.
- Checking identification, collecting fees when appropriate, and completing appropriate documentation;
- In a recreation facility, assisting in directing patrons, scheduling the use of courts, lanes and equipment;
- Receiving returned items, inspecting for obvious damage and missing parts; AND
- Providing facility and program information to patrons.