This position is located in the Government National Mortgage Association (Ginnie Mae). Ginnie Mae is a wholly owned government corporation created to help expand homeownership opportunities for low and moderate-income Americans, by linking global capital markets to the nation’s housing markets.
Learn more about this agency
As a Senior Mortgage Banking Analyst, you will:
- Serve as a Senior Mortgage Banking Analysts in the Monitoring and Asset Management Division of the Office Issuer and Portfolio Management and be responsible for leading the evaluation and monitoring of various measures of risk from securities issuers, servicers, and custodians.
- Have expertise in all three areas (originations, servicing, and /or document custodians) and be considered the lead for compliance and operational assessments of issuers, servicers and document custodians.
- Assist the Mortgage Banking Analysts, the Senior Account Executives, and the Division Director in all risk monitoring efforts, including both internal and external audit support.
- Assist Account Executives (AE) and Mortgage Securities Specialists (MS) in the Single family Manufactured Housing and Multifamily Divisions in the Office of with issuers, services, and custodians to resolve risk-related problems in a timely and appropriate manner.
- Maintain expert knowledge of all aspects of monitoring, including (but not limited to) issuer financial condition and portfolio performance, and field reviews of issuers and custodians and is responsible for reviewing risk performance measures, and monitoring issuer and custodian compliance with those measures.
Occasional travel - 1 to 5 nights per month.