Substance Abuse Residential Rehabilitation Treatment Program (SARRTP) provides patient-centered, recovery oriented psychosocial treatment, nursing, and psychiatric care to Veterans with severe Substance Use Disorders (SUDs) and co-occurring mental illness. This Program has a special emphasis on treating Veterans with co-occurring substance use disorders and PTSD. The primary assignment is with the residential treatment program.
Learn more about this agency
The Social Worker is responsible for duties that include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Provide a full range of therapeutic interventions, including: individual therapy, group therapy, couples therapy, psycho-education, case management and care coordination.
- Provide psychological consultation to a multidisciplinary team on a wide variety of patient care issues.
- Provide crisis intervention services to patients, seeking to address the cause as well as the presenting complaint.
- Develop treatment plans in collaboration with the patient/family and a multidisciplinary treatment team.
- Possess skills to measure outcomes to interventions.
Work Schedule: To be negotiated with supervisor. May be required to work some evenings and weekends due to program needs, including providing on-call psychotherapy services for the Program.
Financial Disclosure Report: Not required.