About the Position:
Learn more about this agency
The pay band NH-04 includes the General Schedule grade equivalent to GS-14/15.
Other initiatives under the Acquisition Demonstration Project include simplified classification, streamlined hiring process and expanded developmental opportunities.
- Responsible for the day-to-day operations of the Team.
- Deals with significant issues at the largest defense contractors
- Responsible for the consistent and effective implementation and application of policy and the application of sound business judgment on large dollar, precedent setting issues.
- Assigns work with required time frames; provides instructions and explanations of tasks and job techniques; checks progress of work; and reviews, accepts, modifies, or rejects work as well as assess adequacy of work of Team members.
- Manages Boards of Reviews on the most complex and costly issues at the largest Defense Contractors.
- Provides expert policy implementation guidance on all aspects of the contractor cost and accounting processes and the impact on the DoD acquisition process.
- Accountable and responsible for the assigned program(s) to include development, documentation and operation of both internal processes and administrative controls.
25% or less - Business Travel is required 20% of the time.