You will serve as a SUPERVISORY INTERDISCIPLINARY ENGINEER in the Public Works Department of NAVAL FACILITIES ENGINEERING COMMAND SE in Guantanamo Bay, Cuba.
Learn more about this agency
This is an interdisciplinary position which may be filled by any of the following series: General Engineer (0801), Civil Engineer (0810), Mechanical Engineer (0830), Electrical Engineer (0850), or Industrial Engineer (0896).
- You will evaluate projects to determine energy efficient and economical mechanical systems to serve the facility.
- You will develop and manage project schedules, budgets, and scopes to ensure that projects are in compliance.
- You will identify deficiencies (e.g., workflow, plans, processes, work quality) to prevent workflow stoppage.
- You will review inspection data to monitor project, product, or process quality of utility structures and distribution systems.
- You will work with team members to resolve directed energy system design work covering multiple engineering disciplines.
Occasional travel - Travel is dependent upon position description and availability of funding.