The mission of the United States Air Force is to fly, fight and win?in air, space and cyberspace.
Learn more about this agency
To achieve that mission, the Air Force has a vision of Global Vigilance, Reach and Power. That vision orbits around three core competencies: Developing Airmen, Technology-to-Warfighting and Integrating Operations. Core competencies and distinctive capabilities are based on a shared commitment to three core values -- integrity first, service before self, and excellence in all we do.
Click here to view the AF Civilian Employment Eligibility Guide:
Internal Employees (Air Force Employee - Current Permanent Competitive Service Career/Career-Conditional Employee and Current Permanent AF DCIPS Employees with Reinstatement Rights to the Competitive Service)
DoD Transfer - Army, Navy, DFAS, etc. (Excluding Air Force)
Former Federal Employees (Reinstatement)
Schedule A, Individuals with Disabilities A, click here for additional information
Military Spouse Preference for Overseas Employment
Excepted Service Family Member for Overseas Employment
Family Member Preference for Overseas Employment
ICTAP (Interagency Career Transition Assistance Program)
Non-DoD Transfer (OPM, VA, Dept of Labor, etc.)
VEOA (Veterans Employment Opportunity Act)
You MUST have one or more listed eligibilities to be considered. Eligibility claims must be supported with required documentation submitted with each application package to be considered. "Transfer" and "Reinstatement" eligibles must provide their most current SF-50 and the SF-50 reflecting the highest grade held if not reflected on most current/separation SF-50. *Air Force is not responsible for erroneous eligibilities you list or fail to list.
The primary purpose os this position is to serve as a mid-level supervisor within the Plans and Resources Branch (SCXP).
- Plans, organizes, and directs the activities of 374 CS, ensuring that SCXP complies with legal and regulatory requirements and meets customer needs. Develops goals and objectives that integrate organization and SCXP objectives.
- Exercises supervisory personnel management responsibilities. Advises and provides counsel to employees regarding policies, procedures, and directives of management. Selects or recommends selection of candidates for vacancies, promotions, details, and reassignment in consideration of skills, qualifications, and mission requirements.
- Maintain supervisory control over the 374th Communications Squadron budget and resources. Prepares budget development, revisions, and briefing.
- Schedules and performs quality assurance inspections and coordinate findings with appropriate military and commercial agencies.
- Develops and writes performance work standards (PWS) and/or statements of work (SOW). From outline of PACAF requirements, develops, writes and administers PWS and/or SOW as required by the contracting officer for contract negotiations.
Occasional travel - Work may occasionally require travel away from the normal duty station on military or commercial aircraft
Who May Apply
This job is open to…
Federal Employees, VEOA, Individuals with Disabilities, and Military Spouses. See Job Summary for further information on "Who May Apply".
Questions? This job is open to 4 groups.