This is a Washington Army National Guard Title 32 Excepted Service Bargaining Unit Technician position:
Learn more about this agency
Location: USPFO, Camp Murray, WA
Appointment Type: Indefinite
Advertised as: ENLISTED
This announcement may be used to fill one or more vacancies.
A SUPPLY TECHNICIAN, GS-2005-7:
- Receipt and Accountability of federal property: Analyzes possible redistribution of equipment through transfer, loan or assignment.
- Property Redistribution: Works with units assigned in dealing with distribution and redistribution of Equipment and Assets.
- Property Asset Reporting: Performs Quarterly Equipment on hand analysis by unit identification code (UIC) to improve equipment accountability to ensure all UIC units are validated on.
- Reconciliations: Validates state asset visibility and accountability of federal assets using PBUSE.
- Mobilization and Support Responsibilities: Reviews, validates and establishes accountability for mobilizing units and organizations.
- Customer Support: Processes PBUSE reject reports, performs S-Tops system administration, updates Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) internally and for UIC units, initiates Letters of Instruction to units and organizations, processes and manages Standard Study Number-Line Item Number Automated Management and Integrating System (SLAMIS) transactions.
- Performs a wide range of supply actions to accomplish required duties.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
* The above duty description doesn't contain all details of the official position description. A copy of the entire position description can be found on FASCLASS by searching the position description (PD# D1904000). https://acpol2.army.mil/fasclass/search_fs/search_fasclass.asp
Occasional travel - as required for job training or mission requirements.