About the Agency
This position is located in the General Services Division, Office of the Executive Director, Bureau of European and Eurasian Affairs-Bureau of International Organization Affairs (EUR-IO/EX/GSD). The incumbent is primarily responsible for administration of the travel program for both EUR and IO.
This position is eligible for telework; additional criteria will be required (e.g., supervisory approval).
- Review new or proposed guidance, policy, and regulations to determine the impact on the organization.
- Prepare and deliver briefings to inform employees of changes in travel regulations, policies, and procedures.
- Provide travel support and assistance to employees with questions on travel policies and procedures including questions regarding per diem rates for lodging, mileage, etc.,
- Advise the Division Chief on establishing procedures and practices affecting the generation or initiation of travel documentation involving systematic reviews of domestic and foreign travel.
- Serves as the Bureau Program Coordinator for the travel card program.