About the Position:
This is a PERMANENT positions.
This positions does not provide guaranteed work hours each week, and work will be assigned on an intermittent "as needed basis".
This position will NOT lead to full-time positions.
Intermittent employees are NOT eligible for benefits. (Health and Life Insurance) (Annual and Sick Leave).
Relocation Expenses will not be paid.
Travel is required to various testing sites, personally owned vehicles are required to be used, travel reimbursement is authorized.
Hourly rate for this position: $14.11/hr - $18.34/hr.
Who May Apply: U.S. Citizens
Learn more about this agency
• Conducts specified written examination sessions ranging in size from 1 to 40 persons (Enlistment Test) and 1 to 250 persons (student tests) in a manner that puts applicants at ease while maintaining order and a smooth operating environment at a predetermined time and place.
• Instructs applicants on testing procedures and starts, observes, times and ends the test or test segments as directed.
• Follow common test administrative practices and the instructions USMEPCOM manuals.
• Conducts quality control checks to ensure that all forms are properly completed, and makes corrections as needed.
• Ensures that storage and use of materials meets security guidelines outlined in the required regulatory guidance.
• Safeguards test materials by applying security measures outlined in the required regulatory guidance.
• Conducts advance coordination with school officials (principals or counselors) to assure adequate test site facilities offer a proper environment for testing.