To achieve that mission, the Air Force has a vision
of Global Vigilance, Reach and Power. That vision orbits around three core
competencies: Developing Airmen, Technology-to-Warfighting and Integrating
Operations. Core competencies and distinctive capabilities are based on a
shared commitment to three core values -- integrity first, service before
self, and excellence in all we do.
WHO MAY APPLY: Click here for more
information on eligibility categories and the documentation
requirements. You MUST have one or more listed
eligibilities to be considered. Eligibility claims must be supported
with required documentation submitted within each application package to be
considered. Transfer and Reinstatement eligibles must provide their most
current SF-50, AND SF-50 reflecting the highest grade held if different from
your latest SF-50. **Air Force is not responsible for erroneous
eligibilities you list or fail to list**
Males born after 12-31-59 must be
registered or exempt from Selective Service. For additional information,
Internal Employees (Air Force Employee -
Current Permanent Competitive Service Career/Career-Conditional Employee and
Current Permanent AF DCIPS Employees with Reinstatement Rights to the
of Certain Military Spouse (EO 13473)
(Army, Navy, DFAS, etc.--Excluding Air Force)
of People with Disabilities - Schedule A, click
here for additional
Order (EO) 12721
Career Transition Assistance Plan (ICTAP)
Transfer (OPM, VA, Dept of Labor, etc.)
Appointment Eligibilities (TSA, FAA, Postal, etc.)
Employment Opportunity Act (VEOA)
Recruitment Appointment (VRA)
Learn more about this agency
- Plans, organizes, leads and controls the Group and subordinate unit training program to ensure combat readiness.
- Serves as focal point for all Career Development Course (CDC) waivers, reenrollment requests and two-time CDC failures for the Group and subordinate units.
- Administers Education, Training and Distance Learning Programs. Manages the enlisted training programs for the Group and advises unit training managers with subordinate units. Plans, organizes, leads and controls the Developmental Education Board and Reserve School Selection Board process for the Group's and subordinate unit's officers on an annual basis.
- Responsible for overall management of OJT program for the Group and oversight of subordinate unit's OJT program. Manages the development of education and training instructional products.
- Plans, organizes, and coordinates operations of the Advanced Distance Learning, and multimedia education and training programs. Monitors the overall accuracy and reliability of all data entered into and maintained in Personnel Data System (PDS).
Occasional travel - May be required to travel to perform Temporary Duty assignments