About the Position:
Learn more about this agency
This position is located in Eskan Village, a joint military SAO community. The installation (secure compound) is a unique setting that supports military, civilians, local hires and a limited expatriate community. The weather can be hot and dry with extreme heat in the summer months and mild winters. Dust storms may occur at any time. For information about our organization, visit our public website at .
- Incumbent provides a variety of administrative support functions, including: research, preparation of briefing books, budget planning and execution, clerical, travel planning, visitor hosting and office automation duties in support of the Office of the Program Manager, Saudi Arabian National Guard (OPM-SANG) Division or Directorate offices.
- Receives calls, greets visitors, and determines nature of call or business of visitors.
- Ascertains which should be referred to supervisor or other staff personnel or which can be handled personally.
- Develops and plans all aspects of Visitor support.
- Responds to nontechnical requests which can be provided based on personal knowledge or from records and files.
- Maintains records and files, as appropriate.
- Places local, long distance and international calls for supervisor or staff personnel.
- Receives incoming correspondence, publications, regulations and directives directed to the office; determines which should be brought to the supervisor's attention, forwarded directly to other staff personnel for action, or can be handled personally.
Occasional travel - Business Travel may be required up to 5% of the time