About the Agency
This vacancy is located at:
U.S. Department of Energy
National Nuclear Security Administration
Naval Reactors Laboratory Field Office
814 Pittsburgh-McKeesport Blvd
West Mifflin, PA 15122
Naval Reactors Mission:
Provide the Nation with safe, effective, and affordable nuclear propulsion plants and ensure their continued safe and reliable operation through lifetime support, research and development, design, construction, specification, certification, testing, maintenance, and ultimate disposal.
National Nuclear Security Administration Demonstration Project
This position is covered by the National Nuclear Security Administration (NNSA) Demonstration Project. The NQ-02 pay band is equivalent to the GS-9-12 grade levels. This position is at the full performance level.
For more information on the NNSA Demonstration Project and Pay Band/Salary Tables, contact the HR Consultant listed on this vacancy announcement.
As an Auditor, you will:
- Provide audit services for the Naval Reactors program, as well as other Government contracts.
- Plan, develop, review and implement audit programs and procedures for audit assignments.
- Perform audits involving cost determinations, indirect cost distributions, and expense allocations in accordance with the terms and conditions in the operating contract.
- Perform pre-award audits of rate proposals submitted by the operating contractor.
- Prepare comprehensive reports of audits or examinations, setting forth the results of the reviews, and recommendations for correction of deficiencies and for adjustment of discrepancies.
- Formulate and present recommendations to the supervisor for review, evaluation and determination of administrative action.
- Occasional Travel
- 4-6 times per year