About the Position:
Learn more about this agency
This position is located in Eskan Village, a joint military SAO community. The installation (secure compound) is a unique setting that supports military, civilians, local hires and a limited expatriate community. The weather can be hot and dry with extreme heat in the summer months and mild winters. Dust storms may occur at any time. For information about our organization, visit our public website at .
- Preparing budget estimates, justification statements, and budget execution plans,
- Compiling cost figures to forecast funding needs and monitor the rates of obligation and expenditure of funds, and preparing a variety of forms, expenditure of funds, and preparing a variety of forms, documents, reports, and briefings needed to administer budget programs.
- Analyze Foreign Military Sales cases to determine expenses and similar object class and line item information needed for formulation of budget estimates.
- Determine the propriety and the cost-effectiveness of funding requests and expenditures through review of budget and accounting transactions.
- Summarize budgets and submit recommendations for the approval or disapproval of funds requests.
- Use accounting information systems such as General Fund Enterprise Business System (GFEBS) and Standard Operation and Maintenance Army Research and Development System - Accounting (SOMARDS) and Access databases to locate and analyze financial data.
Occasional travel - Business Travel may be required up to 5% of the time