Join Team DCMA -- Challenge yourself!
The Defense Contract Management Agency serves as the independent eyes and ears of the Department of Defense (DoD) and its partners, delivering actionable acquisition insight from the factory floor to the front line around the world. We are an independent combat support agency within the DoD. We are the Department's contract manager, responsible for ensuring Federal acquisition programs, supplies, and services are delivered on time, within cost and meet performance requirements.
About the Position: Defense Contract Management Agency uses the Expedited Hiring Authority to recruit and appoint qualified individuals directly into shortage category or critical need acquisition positions.
Who May Apply: Only applicants who meet one of the employment authority categories below are eligible to apply for this job. You will be asked to identify which category or categories you meet, and to provide documents which prove you meet the category or categories you selected.
Learn more about this agency
- All U.S. Citizens and Nationals with allegiance to the United States
- Interagency Career Transition Assistance Plan (ICTAP) Eligible
- Perform various contract administration functions including monitoring canceled funds, performing reconciliation, conduct contract closeouts maintaining database integrity, determining eligibility and verifying evidence of contractor progress.
- Monitor contract performance for compliance with applicable laws, delivery schedules, payment provisions, contract data reporting requirements and other contractual requirements.
- Negotiate contract schedules, resolve delinquencies when they occur, and finalize overhead rates.
- Review contract proposals.
- Perform final close out of assigned contracts.
Occasional travel - Business travel is required 15% of the time.