As a Senior Leadership Development Specialist, you will provide guidance and assistance in assessing, designing, developing, implementing and evaluating a leadership program that addresses and strategically supports the mission and leadership needs of the agency.
Office of Management and CFO
Office of DC, Leadership Development and Organizational Development
Learn more about this agency
- Salary range includes 20% geographical pay.
- Click all links in this vacancy announcement to view additional information and instructions.
- Must be U.S. citizen or U.S. national.
- Please refer to "Conditions of Employment."
- Click "Print" to review the entire announcement before applying.
As a Senior Leadership Development Specialist, you will:
- Establish specific program objectives and determine metrics to be achieved to meet proram goals.
- Plan and direct leadership and career development activities, programs and training curriculum.
- Consult, facilitate, advise and coach executives, managers and employees on leadership development issues.
25% or less - Travel to attend meetings, training or conferences.