This is a public notice flyer to notify interested Current Department of Navy applicants of anticipated vacancies. Applications will not be accepted through this flyer. Interested applicants must follow the directions in the "How to Apply" section of this flyer to be considered. There may or may not be actual vacancies filled from this flyer. Notice of Result letters will not be sent to applicants who respond to this flyer.
Learn more about this agency
- You MUST be a Permanent, Current Department of Navy employee to be considered for a Defense Expeditionary Civilian (DoD-EC) Workforce position.
- This is a Temporary Duty (TDY) assignment away from your parent command for up to 12 months with the right to return to your position of record or equivalent position in the same commuting area following your deployment.
- Volunteers are deployed and paid at their current pay level plus applicable pay benefits, e.g., danger pay, post differential, night shift differential, Sunday premium pay, holiday pay, overtime, regardless of the position occupied.
- Your normal work schedule is Sunday through Thursday; you will be working 10-hour days 6-1/2 to 7 days week.
- This is an unaccompanied tour.
- You will hold and maintain a security clearance at the level specified for the position.
- You will be designated as Emergency-Essential (E-E) throughout the duration of your deployment.
- You will be self-motivated, expected to receive and complete work assignments without further prompting.
- You will be expected to follow a checklist of pre-deployment tasks, to include online training, administrative tasks, and medical screenings.
- You MUST gain parent/home organization approval within two weeks after applying for a DoD-EC deployment opportunity.
- The DoD-EC Application and Management Approval Form for DON Employees is located at https://portal.secnav.navy.mil/orgs/MRA/DONHR/OCHRStennis/Expeditionary%20Civilian%20Workforce/Forms/AllItems.aspx
- You must complete, sign, obtain you supervisor's signature, and submit DD-2365-1. It is located at https://portal.secnav.navy.mil/orgs/MRA/DONHR/OCHRStennis/Expeditionary%20Civilian%20Workforce/Forms/AllItems.aspx
- Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.