The Defense Logistics Agency (DLA) is a U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) agency. DLA provides worldwide logistics support for the missions of the Military Departments and the Unified Combatant Commands under conditions of peace and war. It also provides logistics support to other DoD Components and certain Federal agencies, foreign governments, international organizations, and others as authorized.
Learn more about this agency
As a Lead Change Management Specialist, you will be responsible for the following duties:
- Serve as team lead over a team of Change Management Specialists.
- Ensure the organization's strategic plan, mission, vision and values are communicated and integrated into the team's work products and services.
- Monitor individual and team assignments to ensure work is produced in accordance with established guidelines and policies and that deadlines and time frames for completion are met.
- Devise Plan of Action and Milestone (POA&M) tasks, concepts and methods relating to a variety of change management project and initiatives.
- Plan, organize and direct subject-matter expert requirements to support a variety of change management project and initiatives.
- Determine the best methods to for collecting, analyzing and presenting information.
- Monitor and report accomplishment of transformation goals, objectives and milestones.
- Analyze interrelated issues of effectiveness, efficiency and productivity.
- Consider a wide range of variable issues which may affect change management project and initiatives.
Occasional travel - Travel may be required.
Who May Apply
This job is open to…
Current Permanent DLA Federal Employee (In Commuting Area). ICTAP (Must be in Commuting Area). Individuals eligible for the following Special Appointing Authorities are not required to be in commuting area: Individuals with Disabilities, 30% Disabled Vet or more, Veterans Employment Opportunities Act (VEOA) http://www.dla.mil/Portals/104/Documents/Careers/downloads/AOC%20Eligibility%20Definitions%2020140611.pdf
Questions? This job is open to 3 groups.