About the Position: Must be able to satisfy the requirements of the 26JUL12 DODI 1400.25 V1230, DoD Civilian Personnel Management System: Employment in Foreign Areas and Employee Return Rights. Visit http://www.dtic.mil/whs/directives/corres/pdf/140025v1230.pdf.
Learn more about this agency
fitThese announcements are for deployment tours varying length with 6 months, 9 months or 1 year being the most often used.
*If you are current Army employee, this will be temporary reassignment, promotion or change to lower grade*
- Provides technical expertise to manage the fiscal functions essential to the mission execution of an overseas District Office.
- Responsible for up to 400 projects funded by numerous appropriations and managed through a wide variety of reporting and information systems.
- Provides guidance and advice to the technical staff regarding statutory, and regulatory funding limitations.
- Develops independent statistical studies and analysis incident to mission performance and internal programming review and analysis.
- Analyzes actual costs against construction contract placement to assure supervision and administration (S and A) goals are not exceeded.
- Advises program and project managers in relating program objectives to available funds.
- Distributes and balance workload and tasks among employees in accordance with established work flow, makes adjustments to accomplish the workload in accordance with established priorities.
- Maintains current financial and technical knowledge to answer questions from team members on program or financial procedures and policies.