About the Agency
This position is located in either the Office of the Homeownership Center (HOC) Director, or one of the Division program offices within the Single Family Homeownership Center. This position serves as an expert analyst who has mastered the application of a wide range of methods for assessing and improving program effectiveness. Position functions include a wide range of resource management and program analyses in support of management policies and practices. Providing recommendations for improvements, implementation and evaluation of program areas to achieve program goals and improve delivery of program services covering a wide geographic area.
As a Management Analyst, you will:
- Provide Human Resource administrative and management advice and assistance to managers, supervisors and employees.
- Develop and implement Human Resource policies, programs and procedures for Single Family Housing personnel.
- Develop, manage, and or coordinate hiring programs.
- Survey, develop, analyze and assess all of the Homeownership Center’s training needs.
- Determine training needs and develop, manage and may present actual training courses. Recommend and track the approval of all Homeownership Center training funds.