This position is located at the Billings Area Office in Billings, MT. The purpose of the position is to establish, coordinate, facilitate and assess the overall area-wide Infection Control, Patient Safety and Employee Health programs. This position reports to the Area Quality Manager.
Learn more about this agency
- Serve as a consultant and subject matter expert for the chair of the Infection Control/Patient Safety/Employee Health committees at the facilities.
- Conduct annual training and in-service to staff on Infection Control.
- Conduct continuous staff education on Patient Safety reports to the Governing Body.
- Implement the patient safety goals plan and policies.
- Ensure, monitor and update employee health plan and immunizations.
25% or less - You may be expected to travel for this position.