This Continuous Open Announcement (COA) for Nurse (Med/Surg) allows acceptance of applications throughout the year with eligible applicants being placed on the COA register and referred for consideration when vacancies occur. Your application will expire after 3 months. Thereafter, you must reapply in order to be considered.
Learn more about this agency
This position serves as a Registered Nurse working in the Medical/Surgical specialty area within one of the Indian Health Service Health Centers or Hospitals throughout Oklahoma and Kansas. Hospitals are located in Claremore, OK and Lawton, OK. Full services are available at both the hospitals including general medicine and surgery, pediatrics, and outpatient services. Health Centers located throughout the Area provide ambulatory care services.
- Provides comprehensive professional nursing care to patients.
- Inputs patient care information in manual and automated record systems.
- Performs procedures, treatments and medication administration.
- Administers medication orally, intramuscularly, subcutaneously, topically, intravenously, etc.
- Provides instructions to patient and/or family members.