A 10.99% COST-OF-LIVING ALLOWANCE (COLA) WILL BE ADDED TO THE STATED SALARY RANGE. COLA SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE.
Learn more about this agency
This position is located at the VA Pacific Islands Healthcare System, Kauai Community Based Outpatient Clinic (CBOC) in Lihue, Kauai, Hawaii and practices within a multidisciplinary team under the Mental Health Service. Administrative oversight is provided by the Program Manager, Rural Health.
- Provides assessment, diagnosis, and treatment of mental disorders as delineated by CNS Scope of Practice.
- Serves as primary case manager/mental health treatment coordinator to a defined panel of patients.
- Utilizes standardized MHS Treatment Planning procedures.
- Collaborates with patient in treatment planning.
- Coordinates treatment with multidisciplinary team members within the MHS and with providers outside of the MHS.
- Promotes recovery within a Psychosocial Rehabilitation model.
- Provides psychotherapy (individual, group, couples) consistent with scope of practice. Utilizes evidence-based treatments.
- Develops a comprehensive initial assessment according to MHS guidelines.
Work Schedule: Monday - Friday, 0730 AM - 4:00 PM
Financial Disclosure Report: Not required